So, I redid the layout of the community. Thought we needed a spruce-up. Looks fairly nice, if I do say so myself.
Sorry for my prolonged absence. It won't happen again... and if it does, I'll let xchasingsummerx
know in advance.
And... here are your prompts for this week:
1. Imagine your life is a book. In 100 words (or less) write the blurb found on the inside cover.
2. Write a story beginning with "A pale pink line flirted gracefully with the horizon".
3. Pick a random word from the dictionary. Write a poem with that word in it.
4. Write about a smell that takes you back to your childhood.
5. You’re stranded in a library or bookstore for 24 hours. In what section do you spend the most time? Why?
6. Open a baby name book and randomly pick a name. Write a brief history about a character with that name. What’s in his pockets (or handbag)? What are her hopes, dreams, desires, fears? Outline a story using that character.
7. Select a book from a random shelf in your home library. Copy down the last sentence, and use this line to begin a short story.
8. Just for fun, list 30 uses for a coat hanger.
I know there's not 8 days in a week, but just in case I forget again, I thought I'd include #8
Mkay. Happy Journaling!