This week, is all about pictures...
1. Pull a random Photo Album or Scrapbook down of the shelf. Flip through it for a while, let the memories come flooding back. Then, find photo number 14. It could be 14 from the front, back, middle, side, wherever, as long as it's picture 14. Write about this picture and what it means to you.
2. Open a magazine. Write about the first picture you see.
3. Find a comic in today's newspaper. Write about how it applies to your life today.
4. Write about . Write about why it's happening. Or what is happening.
5. Write about a poster on your wall. What does it mean to you?
6. What kind of emotion does your computer background give you?
7. Write about a really awful picture of you that you've tried to keep hidden for a long time.